Hi lovelies! I had a lot of favorites this month but I tried my best to narrow it down to a few products. September was quite a busy month for me. After my exams were done I immediately had to leave to go to Italy on vacation and shortly after I was back I had to go back to school. It's almost been 2 weeks since school started again and I'm finally getting back into the whole process and routine of going to my classes after a sort of rough start. Between juggling classes, friends and studying I try my very best to put up posts daily and focus on my blog. If you're interested in knowing which products I like at the moment and products that I really recommend, then continue reading :)
1. Pupa Ultra Brilliant Lipstick in "Candy Nude" I bought this lipstick when I was on vacation in Italy and have been wearing it on my lips ever since. It's one of the most beautiful lipsticks I own and you can read my review about it here. 2. Maybelline Baby Lips in "Intense Care" I took this one with me on my vacation to Italy since it has SPF and it has been my go-to lip balm ever since. It smells amazing and keeps my lips soft and smooth. Review here.
3. Maybelline Anti-Shine Foundation Stick in "Natural Beige" I originally bought this back in August to try it out and write a review about it, but it has been sitting in my drawers ever since. Until about 3 weeks ago I decided to wear it again and now it has a permanent home in my everyday makeup stash. 4. Revlon Lash Potion Mascara Again, a product I discovered in Italy and have been using since. I love this mascara for the way it adds volume and length and yet it doesn't clump my lashes. You can find my review about this mascara here.
5. Essence Sun Club Bronzer in "Sunny" If you're looking for a great and affordable bronzer, definitely give this one a chance! It has a coconut smell and the color is perfect for me. I use this for contouring and adding an overall bronzed look to my face. 6. Urban Decay Eyeshadow in "Easy Baked" I saw this eyeshadow on another blog (can't remember which one) and ordered it online a couple of weeks ago. UD eyeshadows in general are my favorite but this month this color in particular has been my go-to eyeshadow. Review here. 7. Kiko Soft Touch Blush in "Orange Coral" Another thing I discovered in Italy and I have been wearing this most of the time. It's a great and affordable blush that lasts the entire day. Check out my review about it here.
8. Bioderma Sensibio H2O Cleanser There's a review coming up about this baby very soon so I don't want to spoil too much other then I absolutely love this! 9. Victoria's Secret Bombshell Perfume I got this as a gift from my mom last december and it's one of my favorite perfumes ever. The scent is so divine, I can't even begin to describe how amazing it smells.
10. Soap & Glory Moisture Lotion Soap & Glory is one of my all time favorite skincare brands, I especially love their body lotions and shower gels. They have the most adorable packaging and their products smell AMAZING. Butter Yourself is so creamy and smooth, it melts on the skin, making it very easy to apply. The scent is fruity and not too sweet, just what I like. 11. Aveeno Clear Complexion Daily Moisturizer I have been using this moisturizer for a few months now and it works great on my skin. It hasn't broken me out, doesn't have a strong scent and isn't too heavy. I have very oily skin and this doesn't make it worse (doesn't particularly prevent it either). I use it in the morning and evening and I love it! It's also very affordable, which is another plus!
What have been your favorites? I would love to know & discover some new amazing products! :)