Eline Blaise: What's in my bag?
|Bag: Marc by Marc Jacobs|
Random things that aren't in this picture: my iPhone (of course!), a notebook or textbook depending on wether or not I have classes to run to, and a lot of candy.
- Marc by Marc Jacobs wallet which holds all of my cards, ID and cash
- I always carry a pack of oil blotting sheets with me. This one is from E.l.f. and costs only €1
- Bath & Body Works hand sanitizer (gotta kill those germs!)
- Keychains and maybe a few keys ;)
- Victoria's Secret mirror
- Victoria's Secret little perfume holder. Contains my favorite perfume of the moment, which is Bombshell by Victoria's Secret
- My sunglasses by Ray-Ban, classic Wayfarers
- Earphones for when I have to take a tram, train or bus, which happens a lot when I have classes
- A lip moisturizer. I'm currently using Vaseline's lip therapy
- A lipstick or lipgloss. This one is Lovelorn by MAC
- A hair tie
Labels: Beauty, Life